Monday 19 February, 2007

Mein Kampf - My Struggle


"How pathetic can one get?"

I was talking to myself while on my way back from Udupi. No, I am not in the habit of cursing myself and I am not a sadist either. It just happened that aguy named.... (what! he didnt even tell me his name. How pathetic can people get?). So this guy "unnamed" asked for a lift. Being a student myself, I know how handy a ride comes. After all, for almost two years now, its this kind of rides that have saved me from long walks to TAPMI.


I dropped him near TC (Tiger Circle) feeling good about myself when "it" happened.


He didnt even say thanks. Can you belive it? Not a single word of gratitude! How pathetic can people get?


I understand its not that big a deal but he should have said thanks yaar, come on.

I am not over reacting, believe me. I am NOT over reacting.

Now I will never give a ride to anyone. No ride ever maan! People are selfish. I wont help them. They dont even recognize other's good deed. Next time some one asks for it, I will simply pass by. I remember the time when people did that to me.


I was full with the thoughts of vengeance and i saw a chance to have my revenge. I saw another guy and it looked he needed a ride too.


"Yeah! Yeah! I will take him for a ride. HeHe, I am not even gonna stop this time", I said to myself.


"Let the idiot wait in the scorching heat. And he thinks he is smart ass. Listen mister standing next to a speed breaker wont help! I am NOt gonna stop!", I mumbled.


"Hi! Are you going towards KC (Kamath Circle)?", He asked.


That what I was looking for. The pleasure of revenge. I will now say no.


"Where do you wanna go?", I offered.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey...nice one man...good one...really exemplifies the struggle...